Contact Info

To reach the Land Department, call (281) 675-3400.

Please use this number any time you have questions regarding royalties or other landowner related issues. If we are not available to speak with you when you call, someone will return your call within 24 hours Monday through Friday.

For general inquiries, please send email to

Contact Information and Directions

Helpful Links

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I change my address?

Address changes must be received in writing. Please mail you change or address/contact information to Rosehill at the following address:

Rosehill Operating Company, LLC.
Attention: Land Administration
16200 Park Row, Suite 300
Houston, TX 77084

How do I change my name or marital status?

For marital status, please send a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree if your last name has changed as a result of either of these situations.

How do I transfer my interest in a property?

Interest may be transferred by deed, assignment, or conveyance. The deed, assignment or conveyance must be recorded in the county where the property is located. Rosehill must receive a recorded copy of the deed, assignment or conveyance before changing out records and issuing division orders.

How do I transfer the interest in a property when the owner has died?

Once we are notified, the deceased owner’s revenue will be held in suspense until the proper probate documents and/or affidavit of health or heirship are received. Please forward a copy of these documents and a copy of the death certificate.